Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

Hi,

> This is your third and final reminder. I count 542 packages remaining,
> down only 9 from last month. I assume most of the people below do not
> read debian-devel, so I've taken the librerty of BCCing you all. :-P

It's not entirely clear from the posting, but all that's required
on the maintainer part is to edit debian/control and change

	debconf
	debconf | debconf-2.0

I've tried to search for what debconf-2.0 specification is;
and how it's different from debconf, but it's not obvious.
What's missing from the picture is the changelog of debconf
specification (presumably from 1.0), and what's changed.

regards,
	junichi