Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

* lunedì 26 settembre 2005, alle 19:57, Joey Hess scrive:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Just a reminder that these maintainers still have packages that depend
> > on debconf by itself without an alternate dependency on | debconf-2.0.
> > As I mentioned in my original post, I plan to file bugs on all of these
> > soon, which, omitting all the lg-issue* packages, comes to about 550
> > bugs.
> (Original post here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/08/msg00136.html)
>
> This is your third and final reminder. I count 542 packages remaining,
> down only 9 from last month. I assume most of the people below do not
> read debian-devel, so I've taken the librerty of BCCing you all. :-P

Thank you Joey and sorry for that.
I'll prepare my package, and I'll ask my sponsor to upload it ASAP (i'm
a sponsored maintainer).

--
                          Maurizio - Tannoiser - Lemmo
                 Founder Member of ERLUG http://erlug.linux.it