Re: pbuilder status update

Hello Junichi!

Junichi Uekawa Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>:
> pbuilder is doing as usual; it's now switched over to
> cdebootstrap and cdebootstrap has been working fine.

Not for me.

I maintain my own small mirror by apt-move together with apt-zip because
I own a small modem line, but can download elsewhere.
It wasn't able to use this mirror with pbuilder+cdebootstrap because
cdebootstrap will see Release.gpg and Packages.gpg files, that I
haven't generated (no need to do so yet).

Is there any way to switch this off in cdebootstrap?

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *