ATTN gnumeric developers

ATTN  developers of "gnumeric" spread sheet
Hi
	I was succesfully running gnumeric on a testing debian running KDE.  Last
week after updates gnumeric on KDE on testing is busted.

(fortunately I have another machine running debian stable KDE.  Gnumeric still
runs ok there. That machine was also updated with the lastest *.debs)

	I know you want to scold me because this is not a formal bug report.  I find
that form overwhelming.  BUT I certainly want to help move testing to stable
SO if developer(s) ask me specific questions I will do my best to answer.

Regards
Martin