Re: ATTN gnumeric developers

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Martin wrote:

	I was succesfully running gnumeric on a testing debian running KDE.  Last
week after updates gnumeric on KDE on testing is busted.

Last week I also had the problem that gnumeric did not started any more
(forgot the exact error message) after a completely unrelated upgrade
(no gnumeric upgrade and KDE was also not involved, because I do not
use KDE any more).  An

      apt-get -t unstable install gnumeric

brought back me a working gnumeric.  My guess is that currently Gnumeric is
broken on testing machines for a reason I have no time to track down.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de