Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 06:45:35PM +0930, Debian-armeb Porting Team wrote:

> We *really* need to be hooked into the buildd system to be able to
> automatically build the rest of the stable, testing and unstable
> releases.  This is our top-most priority, and we hope to get help on
> this point from the Debian infrastructure teams.  We have buildd clients
> ready and running, but we need a server to feed them build requests.

There is nothing that prevents you from setting up wanna-build
and dak yourself.  Other ports (amd64, m32r?) and projects
(experimental, volatile, secure-testing?) already do this.

However, I agree that it would be easier to start a new port if
we had some central place where new ports could start out without
the need to already be in the main archive.

Kurt