Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 à 23:41 +0200, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> For that reason, we discussed in multiple meetings, together with porters,
> ftp-masters and other people more than once how the criteria should
> look.  Also, there was more than one discussion on debian-devel. [1, 2]

This has been indeed discussed to death. The result of the discussion
seems to be that a large majority of the developers doesn't agree with
all your criteria. Why are you trying to force this change regardless of
that? It will only result in resurrecting the neverending discussion on
debian-devel.