Re: Reviving the Debian FAQ

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 10:39:37PM -0400, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> I am taking the liberty to write this even though I am not a DD. Hope

Well, I said DDs in my mail because i was mailing -devel, but
the document is open to contributions from anyone,  just like anything
in Debian :-)

> one use? I wrote an FAQ on that and is currently hosted at
>
> http://people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/debian_choosing_distribution.html
>
> It would be nice if you can include this in the Debian FAQ. Needless to
> say, I would be happy to hear comments on the above document.

Could you please license that FAQ with a license compatible (preferably the
same) aas the onee the current FAQ uses? That would allowo me to freely copy
& paste content there (and changeit to sgml,  etc.)

Regards

Javier