Re: Reviving the Debian FAQ

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

It would be really great if other DDs could review the FAQ fully and
point out:

a- missing FAQ items, that is, things that people commonly ask about Debian that are not there and we should write about.

I am taking the liberty to write this even though I am not a DD. Hope you would not mind. I read d-u on a daily basis and the frequent question there used to be which distribution stable/testing/sid should one use? I wrote an FAQ on that and is currently hosted at

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/debian_choosing_distribution.html

It would be nice if you can include this in the Debian FAQ. Needless to say, I would be happy to hear comments on the above document.

regards
raju