Re: insighttoolkit2 is now available

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your sponsor. I have added the "Uploads:" line in the control file
and fixed the bug in CMakeCache.txt.debian. The new packages are uploaded to
mentors.debian.net, namely

Please recheck if it is OK. Thanks!

Best regards,

In your mail:
>From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
>To: bear <xiongguanglei@tsinghua.org.cn>
>Subject: Re: insighttoolkit2 is now available
>Date:Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:52:32 +0200 (CEST)
>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, bear wrote:
> >  I finished packaging my insighttoolkit2 (www.itk.org) and uploaded it to
> > mentors.debian.net. Three packages are available:
> > libinsighttoolkit2-dev, libinsighttoolkit2, insighttoolkit2-examples
> As I said this package is relevant for Debian-Med and if noone else would
> take over this sponsoring job I would take over this job.  Because I
> have a lot of packages I started to loose overview about the packages.
> That's why I would prefer if you would include
>        Uploaders: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
> into the control fields.  I will not upload the package without asking
> you but this automatically brings up bugs against this package above
> my horizont.
> >  Please check if they are ok.
> Not really:
> mkdir -p Build
> cp debian/CMakeCache.txt.debian Build/CMakeCache.txt
> cd Build; cmake ..
> CMake Error: The current CMakeCache.txt directory
eCache.txt is different than the directory
/home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/Build where CMackeCache.txt was
created. This may result in binaries being created in the wrong place. If you are
not sure, reedit the CMakeCache.txt
> CMake Error: The source
s.txt" does not match the source
"/home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/CMakeLists.txt" used to generate
cache.  Re-run cmake with a different source directory.