Re: insighttoolkit2 is now available

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your sponsor. I have added the "Uploads:" line in the control file
and fixed the bug in CMakeCache.txt.debian. The new packages are uploaded to
mentors.debian.net, namely

libinsighttoolkit2_2.2.0-2_i386.deb
libinsighttoolkit2-dev_2.2.0-2_all.deb
insighttoolkit2-examples_2.2.0-2_all.deb

Please recheck if it is OK. Thanks!

Best regards,
Guanglei

In your mail:
>From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
>To: bear <xiongguanglei@tsinghua.org.cn>
>Subject: Re: insighttoolkit2 is now available
>Date:Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:52:32 +0200 (CEST)
>
>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, bear wrote:
>
> >  I finished packaging my insighttoolkit2 (www.itk.org) and uploaded it to
> > mentors.debian.net. Three packages are available:
> > libinsighttoolkit2-dev, libinsighttoolkit2, insighttoolkit2-examples
> As I said this package is relevant for Debian-Med and if noone else would
> take over this sponsoring job I would take over this job.  Because I
> have a lot of packages I started to loose overview about the packages.
> That's why I would prefer if you would include
>
>        Uploaders: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
>
> into the control fields.  I will not upload the package without asking
> you but this automatically brings up bugs against this package above
> my horizont.
>
> >  Please check if they are ok.
> Not really:
>
> mkdir -p Build
> cp debian/CMakeCache.txt.debian Build/CMakeCache.txt
> cd Build; cmake ..
> CMake Error: The current CMakeCache.txt directory
/home/andreas/debian-maintain/sponsor/itk/insight/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/Build/CMak
eCache.txt is different than the directory
/home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/Build where CMackeCache.txt was
created. This may result in binaries being created in the wrong place. If you are
not sure, reedit the CMakeCache.txt
> CMake Error: The source
"/home/andreas/debian-maintain/sponsor/itk/insight/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/CMakeList
s.txt" does not match the source
"/home/bear/insightdeb/insighttoolkit2-2.2.0/CMakeLists.txt" used to generate
cache.  Re-run cmake with a different source directory.