From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@master.debian.org>
To: debdev@tonelli.sns.it
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  pipe to |/usr/bin/procmail -p .procmail/rc.split
    generated by debian-68k@debian.org
    Child process of address_pipe transport returned 73 (could mean can't create output file) from command:
    /usr/bin/procmail

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/bin/procmail -p .procmail/rc.split
       generated by debian-68k@debian.org ------

procmail: Error while writing to "DeadLog"
procmail: Error while writing to "/var/mail/debian"