Re: snmpkit stuck in unstable ?

Andreas Barth wrote:

* A Mennucc (debdev@tonelli.sns.it) [050908 13:39]:
(maybe I do not properly understand how the transition unstable -> testing goes , but...)

my packages from source  libprinterconf, see
are waiting for snmpkit to go into testing;

at the same time, my packages from source snmpkit seem ready, are quite old, see
but still they are not going into testing.

what is happening?

I'd say your package is part of the c++-abi-transition.

sorry... since the dependency on c++ libraries is not listed in the above excuses, I forgot about it