Re: snmpkit stuck in unstable ?

Andreas Barth wrote:

* A Mennucc (debdev@tonelli.sns.it) [050908 13:39]:
(maybe I do not properly understand how the transition unstable -> testing goes , but...)

my packages from source  libprinterconf, see
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=libprinterconf
are waiting for snmpkit to go into testing;

at the same time, my packages from source snmpkit seem ready, are quite old, see
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=snmpkit
but still they are not going into testing.

what is happening?

I'd say your package is part of the c++-abi-transition.

sorry... since the dependency on c++ libraries is not listed in the above excuses, I forgot about it

a.