Re: migrating wiki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org)

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 01:34:29AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> The wiki markup languages of twiki and moin-moin are not
> compatible. Still it would be nice to have some content moved
> from the old .net wiki to the new .org one.

This is the first I've heard of plans for a wiki under the official
domain, and I haven't seen any discussion about moin-moin either.
Could you please point me at the relevant discussion so I can play
catch-up?

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/