glibc and PaX issue

Hi !

I have few question about PaX from grsecurity and glibc in Debian.
I have etch, with kernel 2.4.28-grsec (compiled by myself) on my
machine, and I recently ugraded glibc to 2.3.5-6.
Suddenly few applications gone insane ;P
For example:
 Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so into server:
 libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot enable executable stack as shared object
 requires: Permission denied
I tried to google but I didn't find nothing interesting. I think it's
problem with glibc and PaX from grsecurity patch.

I hardly know how PaX is working but I think it just protects some areas
of memory that It should not in this case, or sth ;P, maybe it's glibc
problem ?.
I went to forums.grsecurity.net and found topic about that on
forum[1].

Installation of ,,fixed packages''[2] soloved this issue. But in my
opinion better solution is fixing it in Debian :P. It is of course
possible that I'm wrong and I've missed something (again ...) so,
please, can somebody explain my what happened ?

Thanks in advance !

Best regards,
 Grzegorz ,,Verdan'' Bizon

[1] http://forums.grsecurity.net/viewtopic.php?t=1152
[2] deb http://debian.linux-systeme.com unstable main

--
[  ,''`.  verdan@pirx.int.pl // verdan@debian.linux.org.pl ]
[ : :' :  GG: 830398         //   JID: verdan(at)chrome.pl ]