Re: It is 23:53, do you know whether your package (un)installs cleanly?

Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> That's what I wanted to say, but, alas, it doesn't work. debootstrap
> fails to create an etch or sid chroot for me at the moment.

It does if you run it with --resolve-deps.

Since this will remain true probably forever except during
freezes/releases, people might as well get used to it. Of course you can
also file bugs on ftp.d.o to get the priorities adjusted for
debootstrap.

--
see shy jo