Re: It is 23:53, do you know whether your package (un)installs cleanly?

su, 2005-09-04 kello 16:25 +1000, Paul TBBle Hampson kirjoitti:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 11:53:35PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > Reading piuparts logs en masse is tedious and I would be extremely
> > happy if all developers did it for their own packages. Go ahead,
> > please prevent me from becoming a top ten bug reporter. :)
>
> Since you've already run it, are the piuparts logs you've generated available
> anywhere public?

No, sorry. The logs I have are from two months ago, and many things have
changed since then. I use them only as an indication of what packages to
re-run piuparts on.

sudo piuparts -avl $PACKAGE.log $PACKAGE

That's what I wanted to say, but, alas, it doesn't work. debootstrap
fails to create an etch or sid chroot for me at the moment. I thought
this had been fixed. I've been using a cached etch chroot to speed
things up (see piuparts -b), so I haven't been following the situation
very closely. Darn. If you have a working pbuilder base.tgz, you can use
that, although it might not be quite minimal.

Thus, in the name of expediency, and with a warning that these are old
and possibly useless:

	http://liw.iki.fi/liw/temp/piuparts-old-logs

Please note that if your package is included there, it might be because
of a bug in piuparts, or one of your dependent packages, or in my
private Debian mirror, or something else that isn't your fault. That's
why I've been processing them manually, instead of doing automatic
massive bug filing.