Re: More pbuilder use!

Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org> writes:

> The chroot is not really suitable for anything but exclusive use by
> sbuild (otherwise you risk messing it up by installing random stuff
> so that it's no better than the host environment...).
> You could always use a separate chroot for user access, but I don't
> personally have the need (nor the free disk space).
> Regards,
> Roger

I have debfoster installed automaticaly in all my chroots (as part of
the create a chroot script) and I just run this every now and then:

sudo debfoster -f -o RemoveCmd="apt-get --purge remove -y"

Remember that sbuild does not always clean up properly. Debfoster is
my maid that does serious cleanup while sbuild just tries not to mess
things up too bad.