Re: Using buildds only

Hi!

Goswin von Brederlow [2005-08-23 21:54 +0200]:
> You have to keep the chroot up-to-date manualy anyway as sbuild does
> not upgrade unless a Build-Depends requires a newer version
> specificaly.

That's not true for Ubuntu's buildds, they are upgraded daily. I guess
with the amount of new compilers that were uploaded in the last weeks,
there is no other choice anyway.

I'm surprised how Debian can get away without doing that. So buildd
admins need to manually watch for toolchain updates and install them?

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de