Re: Results of the meeting in Helsinki about the Vancouver proposal

* Manoj Srivastava [Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:58:06 -0500]:

>         The end goal is not just to have packages built on the
>  buildd -- and important goal for Debian, certainly, but not the only
>  one we have. As promoters of free software, we also are committed to
>  have packages build for our users, in a "real" environment, not just
>  a sterile, controlled. artificial "debian specific test"
>  environment.

  I do my edit-build-test cycles in my main system, but compile the
  packages that I upload in a pbuilder-like environment.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The first step on the road to wisdom is the admission of ignorance. The
second step is realizing that you don't have to blab it to the world.