Re: Please notify your rdepends' maintainers if you break an interface

[Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt]
> After I invested an hour so to track down the reason for an evil
> FTBFS, I have a very simple request: If you maintain a library that
> gets used by other people and you break the API, you should notify
> them. Really.

A good idea.  Perhaps we should have a tool in the archive to do this
for us?  Is there a tool to list the reverse depends of a package?  (I
know it can be done with one-liners, but it would be more convinient
if it was a working tool available for everyone to use. :)

It would also be nice if the reverse depends showed up on the pakcage
pages on <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/>.  This way I would have
a better idea of who the users of my package are. :)