Re: New appearance of bugs on BTS web pages

I demand that Jon Dowland may or may not have written...

> On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 10:13:38AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 04:26:00PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>>> However, I am wondering if it is a bug that the pages are not even valid
>>> HTML 4.01.  Is this a bug?  Should I file a bug agains the b.d.o psuedo
>> Shouldn't it be XHTML nowadays?

> I personally would like to see them XHTML1.0 at least. [...]

That or HTML 4.01; there's no real difference. Although if XHTML /is/ used,
you should be aware that some browsers need the space in "<br />" (for
example) else they'll fail to recognise it.

--
| Darren Salt   | nr. Ashington, | linux (or ds) at
| sarge,        | Northumberland | youmustbejoking
| RISC OS       | Toon Army      | demon co uk
|   Kill all extremists!

I'd like to, but I'm trying to be less popular.