Re: status of jackd? (bug #318098)

* Erik Steffl [Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:01:16 -0700]:

>   mini rant

  debian-devel is not your blog. Please do refrain from ranting here in
  the future, at least while being a guest.

  This thread has made me want to scream. Please educate yourself about
  the details of our development model before posting to a list devoted
  to "discussion about technical development topics".

  What a sucky morning.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the
nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of us all.
                -- John Maynard Keynes