Re: Firefox:I get redirected to microsoft website when entering http//kernel.org or http//debian.org

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 01:47:27AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> The fact that a number of these searches wind up at microsoft.com, though,
> when doing a direct google search on the entered string does not, suggests
> there is room for improvement in the auto-searching feature...

The mozilla foundation are bankrolled by google nowadays. It can't be
'improved' without forking.

Remember folks, corporate involvement in free software is a 'good'
thing.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |