Re: jack transition status notes

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> timidity

FTBFS with gcc 4.0, I am on it.  I will probably drop arts support on the
floor to be able to be happy once again (also known as not needing to
care about a dependency hell the size of a small mountain to add almost no
useful functionality whatsoever to timidity), if KDE does not transition
before my next upload.

  Henrique Holschuh