Re: Bruce Perens hosts party at OSCON Wednesday night

Oh my goodness, Adam. If I wanted to advertise, I'd ask the DPL for some
freebies. I must merit them by now.

The fact is, some people there might really want to see me. Some of them
are even my friends. And it happens that I have to be at this party for
work, and my employer will pay for anyone who brings a resume. Free
beer, as they say.

But if the consensus of the other folks on debian-devel is that this
message did not belong there, I will apologize and withdraw it.

    Thanks

    Bruce