"at" package unmaintained??

Hi,
Ryan Murray did not answer my email which I sent some months ago, so I propose
someone helps him with his work and takes over the "at" package. Most of the
bugs are very old, and usernames longer than 8 chars are STILL NOT WORKING,
though http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=101919 says they would.
I tested it and it did NOT work.
This is getting on my nerves, because I have to reinstall my patched "at"
package every time "apt-get upgrade" overwrites it with the old one.
Could please anybody take over and fix the mess?

http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/at
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/at.html

Greetings from Germany,
	Mathis Dirksen-Thedens

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners!