Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 14:25 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Michelle Konzack]
> > Are there really only 5398 machines in i386 ?
[snip]
> Perhaps some of the reports got lost in the mail?  Hopefully the HTTP
> option will increase the participation count.

Soon after you put it in Experimental, installed it, for that very
reason.

Maybe a post to d-u would spread the word.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the
first."
Ronald Reagan