Re: "Button voting" can't be implemented anyway

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 06:48:06PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> The web interface to the BTS is read-only. You couldn't have "button
> voting" anyway (and of course that would be a mess without requiring
> registration, which isn't implemented neither...).
>
> ---Rant---
> I guess the way to go with the BTS is to switch to Bugzilla/other
> packaged BTS.

---rant---
I guess that implementing a BTS which _requires_ registration and/or
authentication to report/work with bugs (such as is the case for
Bugzilla) is a bad idea. It's the best possible way to ensure you get
less bugreports.

Luckily, our BTS doesn't work that way. Which makes it one of the better
bug tracking systems out there, IMO.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond