does libwmf0.2-7 have to depend on gsfonts ?

Does libwmf0.2-7 has to depend on gsfonts ?

I think that dependency should be changed to Recommends, because there
are perfectly fine uses of libwmf0.2-7 where gsfonts are not needed at
all. For example the wv package uses this library, and for example
converting a MS Word doc file to a HTML file with:

wvHtml file.doc file.html

doesn't have any use of gsfonts. Or am I wrong?

Similarly, X is not useful in that also, so dependencies:

should also perhaps be changed to Recommends.

Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:miernik@amessage.info
Why software shouldn't be covered by patents