Re: Re: Reopening bug closed due to SPAM

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 12:31:48AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
If spam e-mail is going to start closing our Bugs in the BTS then we

Start? It used to happen a lot; it's much less common nowadays.

Well, it's the first time I've seen spam closing one bug reported by me. I often see spam to XXXX@bugs.debian.org addresses, however [1].

<irony mode one>
I wonder if we can get spammers to add "*debian*" to the blacklist of keywords _not_ to spam, just like they currently do with "*postmaster*", "*abuse*", "*spam*" and, even, "*linux*" (ever seen a spammer bot? scary stuff)
</irony mode off>

Regards

Javier

[1] Too much, in fact, for me to dedicate enough time to report it, counting 409 distinct mails since I implemented the filter a year ago.