Re: aspell upgrade woes

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 09:28:22AM -0400, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 09:39:23PM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > [Actually, although it's written in C++, AFAIK it only exports a C
> > interface so the transition may not have been necessary.  I only
> > realized this yesterday though and I'm not entirely sure a
> > non-transition would be safe.]
>
> Christ, not another one. Is there any sort of automated way that we can
> check for these sorts of libraries before messing things up again? I won't

Well, before I go and do the same, can anyone help me by checking
tqsllib?

Ubuntu has transitioned it in their 'universe' to tqsllib1c2.
However none of the exported headers contain the magic :: sign of C++,
so I suspect it's unnecessary. (A recompile to link against
libstdc++6 should be sufficient, without a name change).

thanks
Hamish