Re: interacting with the press

    Torsten> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
    Torsten> On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 08:40:17AM +1000, Anand Kumria wrote:
    >> Or, should you find the demands on your time too pressing, why
    >> not use this opportunity to step-aside as the Debian press
    >> contact.

    Torsten> Suggestions like these are just way off. Please adjust
    Torsten> your attitude.

What is the problem with this suggestion? Nobody is an expert at
everything. What is wrong with suggesting somebody delegate a task
that they may not want to do? Perhaps a more positive tone would help?

However, I read the article and didn't see anything negative in it. So
I don't see any need for Martin to delegate the press contact task.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>