Leaving Debian, Orphaning firebird related packages

Hi All,

I have come to the conclusion that my current job and travel time
doesn't leave me enough time to do proper maintaining of debian
packages. As this situation is not likely to change soon I have decided
to give up on maintaining.

I regret to leave Debian as it has been a lot of fun to work with this
wonderful community.

I have orphaned the following packages:

ibwebadmin -- Web-based administration for the Firebird and
Interbase database

php4-interbase -- InterBase (FireBird) module for
PHP4

And I will leave the Debian Firebird
Group <pkg-firebird-general@lists.alioth.debian.org>
This group is responisible for the firebird database packages.

Good luck to you all!

Cheers,
Remco Seesink.