Mass bug filing for packages that FTBFS because of changes to texi2html

Howdy,

texi2html's behavior changed recently: if it is invoked with
-split=chapter, old versions place the HTML files in the same
directory as the documentation source, whereas new versions place the
generated files in a subdirectory.

After I'd filed a few bugs about this, Santiago Vila suggested that I
should contact d-d-a instead and allow developers a chance to fix
their packages before filing bugs.

I checked the packages that build-depend on texi2html and found that
19 of them fail because of this problem (not including the ones I've
already filed bugs against).  Should I file bugs individually, post to
d-d-a, or do something else?

--
Matt