Re: Debian Mirror Problem

Hi!

> There are only 2 cases:

> You could have a Packages file with
> but that is rather unlikely.
>
> A good indication you are using a Packages file wrong is also if all
> the packages it references aren't found.

I found a few Packages files somewhere else than
is exactly one of these.

I changed my script to check whether the "Filename:" field is with a
'./' in front or not. Works for now. Probably another tweaking will be
necessary in the future, but currently it is ok.

Thanks
  Hansi

--
Johann Glaser   <Johann.Glaser@gmx.at>