Re: Debian Mirror Problem

Johann Glaser <Johann.Glaser@gmx.at> writes:

> Hi!
>
> For a few weeks there are discrepancies between some "Packages" files
> and the files in the ./pool/ directory. Unfortunately the debian-mirrors
> list is dead since the end of 2003. Therefore I try to ask this list, if
> you know anything about this discrepancy, if you can point me where I
> should ask or if I can ask the details in this list.
>
> Thanks
>   Hansi

It might help if you could point out such a discepancy, esspecialy
what mirror you are talking about.

Further, problems like this are usualy a very localized problem of the
mirror you use and as such can only be fixed by the administrator of
that mirror itself. All you can get here is confirmation that the
problem is not at your end.

MfG
        Goswin