Re: problem with unstable -> testing package migration?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 08:33:26AM -0400, sean finney wrote:
> hey,
>
> about a week ago i uploaded a package with priority=high to unstable
> to fix a security-related bug.  for some reason, that package hasn't
> yet made it into unstable:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cacti.html

Following the link on 'check why', I see "going in today":
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=cacti

Indeed, on next mirror pulse, cacti will be in testing. I didn't really
look into this, but I assume the delay is related to the announced[1]
ftp-master outage. Several services and scripts have been temporarily
disabled due to this, including testing propagation.

> anyone know more about this?  i also notice the policy 3.6.2 vs 3.6.1
> problem that someone else reported earlier (iirc they were told it
> should be cleared up in 24 hours, and that was also around a week ago).

The current policy version is 3.6.2, your package has 3.6.1. The notice
is correct.

$ grep ^Standard /org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/pool/main/c/cacti/cacti_0.8.6e-1.dsc
Standards-Version: 3.6.1
$

--Jeroen

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00016.html