Re: problem with unstable -> testing package migration?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 04:44:40PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Indeed, on next mirror pulse, cacti will be in testing. I didn't really
> look into this, but I assume the delay is related to the announced[1]
> ftp-master outage. Several services and scripts have been temporarily
> disabled due to this, including testing propagation.

i was figuring that it might have had something to do with the
ftp-master outage, but also remembered somebody else reporting problems
before the announcement, which it turns out ...

> The current policy version is 3.6.2, your package has 3.6.1. The notice
> is correct.

... that i read backwards (my package being 3.6.1, not 3.6.2) and i
remembered the mail on d-d where somebody had a package with standards
version 3.6.2 and the packages.qa.d.o site only knowing about 3.6.1 and
made a wrong assumption based on this.

anyway, sorry to adding to the noise on all of this...

	sean