Re: packages.d.o mail (Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please)

Le jeudi 23 juin 2005 à 19:33 +0200, Andreas Barth a écrit :
> * Marco d'Itri (md@Linux.IT) [050623 19:31]:
> > On Jun 23, Adeodato Simó <asp16@alu.ua.es> wrote:
> > >   There are plans to merge @packages.d.o and @packages.QA.d.o, so that
> > >   both reach the maintainer and the PTS subscribers. The QA address
> > >   requires the presence of an X-PTS-Approved header to let a message
> > >   reach <package>@p.q.d.o, but I never asked Frank what his plans about
> > >   this wrt the merge were.
> > This is evil, I just verified that packages.qa.debian.org generates
> > backscatter.
> You mean, this mails should rather be checked during SMTP time? Agreed.

Patches accepted. The PTS source is in CVS (cvs.debian.org:/cvs/qa/pts)
and you can see the installation at

In the mean time, the only spam that PTS users receives is the spam sent
to the BTS ... so it's better than nothing.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org