Re: Reportbug and RFS

[Nico Golde]
> what about including the possibility of an RFS in reportbug?
> I think this would be a good idea because I often see RFS
> requests which are totally stupid.

Encouraging people so inexperienced as to post stupid RFSes to upload
*more* things to Debian is not particularly productive.  It's not like
it's *hard* to immerse oneself in the Debian development community long
enough to see how it's done.  Do you really wish to encourage the
belief that even that amount of effort is superfluous?

Well, either way, I'd suggest a separate script.  There's no overlap
between reportbug and a RFS.  Even overloading it to post ITPs is in my
opinion pretty much of a stretch.