Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:
> Why would it be such a problem if you use a non-Debian email address for
> Debian correspondence?  As far as I recall I have never used my Debian email
> address in the From: field of an email or in a Debian package maintainer
> field.

Like I said, it wouldn't be a problem if I changed to one of my
alternative addresses. I just wanted to point out that a
non-configurable spam filtering system on Debian addresses probably
would cause some people to switch from Debian addresses to non-Debian
ones. If the Project wants to promote using Debian addresses for
Debian related correspondence, then that should be taken into account
when deciding what spam filtering system to use. If not, then of
course it is a non-issue.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *