Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

    andreas> * Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org) [050619 18:32]:

    aurelien> Andreas Barth a écrit :
    >> out >> docs-in-main vs. the DFSG - SCC; amd64 as an official
    >> arch

    aurelien> So SCC is now a fact, not a proposal anymore?
    >>  I think this should have a vote for it.

    andreas> You mean we should vote whether we provide infrastructure
    andreas> for some of our mirrors to provide only the most often
    andreas> downloaded architectures or not (without forcing them to
    andreas> that, so that any mirror can - by decision of their admin
    andreas> - still carry all archs)? I hope you are kidding.

    I confused it with Vancover proposal, sorry.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116