Re: Release Team meeting minutes - 2005-06-18

* Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org) [050619 18:32]:

>     aurelien> Andreas Barth a écrit :
>     >> release blockers: - toolchain transition - xorg - sorting out
>     >> docs-in-main vs. the DFSG - SCC; amd64 as an official arch
>
>     aurelien> So SCC is now a fact, not a proposal anymore?
>
>     I think this should have a vote for it.

You mean we should vote whether we provide infrastructure for some of
our mirrors to provide only the most often downloaded architectures or
not (without forcing them to that, so that any mirror can - by decision
of their admin - still carry all archs)? I hope you are kidding.

Cheers,
Andi

PS: BTW, debian-release is _not_ a discussion list. Please respect that.