Re: Testing package installation, upgrading, and removal

    lars> la, 2005-06-18 kello 22:53 -0400, Joey Hess kirjoitti:
    >> I want to run a test that installs each package in woody in
    >> turn, upgrades them to sarge, then to sid, then purges it, then
    >> looks for /usr/doc and /usr/info stuff that is were produced
    >> during the package's install or upgrade and not removed.

    lars> An interesting use case, which I hadn't thought of. I'll
    lars> have to come up with a way to do this.

    Yes. This can help us to figure out upgrade problems before it
    affect many users and then improve our upgradeness between
    releases.

    sarge upgradability isn't so good like it can be. This tools can
    help us to improve this for next release.

    Thanks a lot by this tool and for your work :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116