Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/

> I used rtf2latex myself only 5 minutes ago before reading this message
> in which you propose to remove it!  and I think boust is cool.

Would you consider maintaining them? Or persuading someone you know to
maintain them?

Without a maintainer they may become unbuildable, contain security flaws or
break installation of other unrelated software. Someone has to fix these
issues and if the QA team are the only ones caring for the package they have
the right to ask for the packages removal.