Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 06:18:06PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> There are currently over 200 orphaned packages, many of which have
> been on WNPP for quite a long time and some with RC bugs.  I intend to
> request the removal of a number of packages in three weeks unless a
> package has been adopted by someone by then.

some of these packages are useful and interesting, and I feel they
should not be removed from unstable at least.  perhaps they could be
moved to a different section which is not necessarily stabilized for
release.

I used rtf2latex myself only 5 minutes ago before reading this message
in which you propose to remove it!  and I think boust is cool.

peace,

Sam