Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:
>> Spamhaus's rather irresponsible behavior in the past[*] hasn't left a
>> happy impression; have they cleaned up their act lately?
>
> Looks like you are confusing it with some other DNSBL.

Hmmm, looking thought old email I think you're right -- it was "spamcop"
that behaved badly in the past (there are multiple incidents I'm
thinking of though; they all involved "spam-mumble-something", but I
can't swear they were all the same people).

My apologies to spamhaus.

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.