Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

> We explained you that your reasoning was ill-advised because DFSG
> stands for "DF Software G" and not "DF Trademark G". What can I say
> more ?

I think you'd best come up with a better line of argument.  The "S" in
DFSG does not stand for "copyright", it stands for "software".
Software usually contains copyrighted code, and sometimes it also
contains trademarked names or images.

You can argue that the DFSG does not apply to trademark restrictions,
but I hope you have a better reason than "S stands for Copyright".