From: Joerg Jaspert <ftpmaster@debian.org>
To: "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net>
Cc: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
Subject: httperf_0.8-3_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi Maintainer,

while looking at your package in NEW I discovered that it is
linking against openssl, itself beeing GPL licensed.
Sorry, but this doesnt work, the OpenSSL license and the GPL are
incompatible. For more information, and a link to give to your
upstream please visit
http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html#LEGAL2 or/and
http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/openssl-and-the-gpl.html

After this is fixed feel free to upload your package again.

--
bye Joerg

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr