Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

Martin Michlmayr wrote on 16/06/2005 19:18:
> findimagedupes -- Finds visually similar or duplicate images [#218699]
>   * Orphaned 590 days ago
>   * Package orphaned > 360 days ago.

Though I probably can't adopt it (due to lack of time), it would be a
pity to loose this since there is no comparable commandline tool
available and it works quite well.
If all else fails, I might re-think adopting it.

> rio500 -- command-line utilities for the Diamond Rio500 digital audio player [#225259]
>   * Orphaned 534 days ago
>   * Package orphaned > 360 days ago.

don't know anything about the state of this package, but I know that the
rio500 is still used by a lot of people.

cu,
sven